Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's Fall Ya'll! ~ Fall Mantels~




Layla over at The Lettered Cottage is hosting the linky party for Fall mantels. Hop on over and check out the beautiful mantels! Be sure to post yours if you haven't already. You can get some great ideas for Fall! Check them out HERE!

Here is what our Fall Mantel looks like this year:


Vase- Ikea, Pumpkins- Marshalls last year, Candles- Khols Clearance- Only $3.39!

Pumpkin- Target last year, Owl- Marshalls



Happy Fall Ya'll!! :O)


2 comments:

Abramyan Avenue said...

Absolutely stunning!! I love the black and white and cream with touches of silver. It's just PERFECT! My daughter even walked by, glanced over to the computer and said, "Oh, I like THAT!"
You did an amazing job!
-april

PⒿ @ $ € € ₦$ ₣®0₥... said...

You pulled together something great! I really like the color and texture of the wheat in front of the black for the centerpiece!

I'm your newest follower. :)