Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Madison Said

Madison saw a wedding picture of me and JR and she came running over to me and said..."Mommy you are a princess and daddy gives you flowers"? lol. Age 3 is such a fun age! So cute!

Amazon sells a book called My Quotable Kid. I really should get one to remember all the cute things she says.

I hope everyone is having a great week! I am sooo behind in blogging. We have been super busy over the past month. I have mudathalon pics to share, JR tiled the laundry room, we repainted our master bathroom and JR replaced our tub. We went to Kings Island, went to a water park, went to the zoo, my dad came for a visit, and JR started school, madison had her 3 year well child check up (she is doing great), and lots more that I am forgetting. I will update soon!! :)

No comments: