Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meet Bella


Once upon a time there was a little hungry stray cat that was passing by our home during dinner time a few weeks ago. Madison spotted this little gray cat outside our window and pointed. We all got up to look at it.

JR gave it some food and water.


A few nights later during a rain storm, I woke up at 3 am to bring her into the garage.


She was outside our back door crying and I couldn't leave her out there while it was hailing and she was all wet.


She hasn't been back outside since.


We kept her in the garage until we brought her to the vet. I have never see a cat so skinny. She looks much better now! Ginger and Bella are slowing getting to be friends.


Madison got to name her since she saw her first :O)





I am allergic to cats, so this probably wasn't my best idea. But, this little kitty is the sweetest little kitty I just couldn't help myself from not giving her a good home. I think she really likes her new home. The End.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bella, you are a very lucky kitty, with a new home where you will be cared for and loved each day. Welcome to the family!

April said...

Awww! That is so sweet!!