Saturday, October 15, 2011

Master Bath- After AFTER Pictures- FINALLY DONE!

This is what we were busy doing last month! So glad it is DONE!
BEFORE

AFTER
AFTER AFTER :o)

Here are our before pictures of our bathroom when we first moved in. You can read more about what we did HERE.



This was our "AFTER". At least we thought it was. You can read more about these projects HERE.


The reason for this SECOND AFTER make over was because we had a crack in our tub. We got a sweet deal on craigslist for a brand new tub and surround. While JR was ripping out the old tub, I knew we were going to have to repaint. If I wanted to change the paint color this would be a very good excuse to do so. Well, I was sick of the tan walls and wanted to do something darker.









After a few samples I found the one!


We went with the color called Man Cave :O)




This was my inspiration picture. I LOVE these doors.......maybe in our forever home.... ahhh...






I made the curtain! I love the no sew bond tape :O)


2 comments:

Corin said...

Awesome job!! I'm LOVING yellow, black, and grey. I just redecorated my bathrrom in those colors too.

Shannon Dew said...

Omgosh that looks AWESOME! i have that same yellow barn door pinned too! Our bedroom has a similar set up {as the one on pinterest} and that door is very possible, if i could get j to do it!! great job though! bathroom looks AH-MAZING! i am loving the yellow/grey combo right now!