Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trick or Treat 2011


Age 3 is such a fun age to go trick or treating. Madison isn't much into the candy (which is good!) :O) But, she loved running to all the homes to ring the door bell and say trick or treat!!

Our neighbor and friend John.


After stopping by a couple friends homes, we headed to our pizza party with friends. Then we trick or treating.








I have no idea who this cute couple is, but they were super excited for Halloween and wanted pictures with kids. They had a camera set up. They weren't creepy, they just moved here from Turkey (I think) and have never celebrated the holiday. They got a kick out of the kids dressed up :O)




Madison met Rapunzel. This made her whole night I think! She loves the movie Tangled!


The LOOT!!



Last year Madison still looked like a baby. Sniff sniff..... Check out more pictures from last year HERE.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing the Halloween pictures. All the children look so cute! You are right, there is such a huge difference in Madison from last year.

Dawn said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss trick or treating. Unfortunately, I didn't get any this year. :( I hope I have better luck next year; I always enjoy seeing everyone dressed up in their costumes! And the pizza smiley face is classic. I WANT ONE.