Monday, December 19, 2011

Mixed Up Snowman Snacks

Last week our play group had a little Christmas party (forgot my camera) :( But, we had a ton of fun! Thanks Myrna for hosting! :)

I made these cute little snow man snacks and I wanted to share because they are super quick and easy to make!

I came across them on the blog Gourmet Mom on the Go.

Source

I left out the "noses" because I couldn't find orange spinkles.





Mixed-Up Snowman Snacks
Ingredients:
Pretzel Sticks
Junior Mints Candies
Orange Sprinkles (I omitted these)
Fruit Roll-ups, cut into strips
Small Marshmallows
Mini Chocolate Chips

Sandwich Baggies
Snowman Bag Labels- Print them HERE

Directions:
Put desired amount of ingredients into baggies (you can do however much of each that you want). Download and print the Mixed-Up Snowman Snack Label. (click HERE above to download)

No comments: