Friday, December 2, 2011

Some of My Favorite Things- Plus a Sneak Peek For SANTA

Nester is having a linky party of favorite things. I am going to join the party and I hope you will too!! Click HERE to view more folks favorite things. You might just get a few gift ideas!



Here are some things I am loving right now! (These are in no particular order).

Grapefruit


Yumm!! Madison and I both love grapefruit. I just had a neighbor drop off some grapefruit and oranges he bought from Florida.






My new favorite planner is Mom Agenda!

I love it!! I was able to snag one onsale, so I love it even more! :O)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just in case santa is looking at this list I thought I'd include some things on my wishlist too so he can get a few ideas ;)

Dogeared whispers cross sterling silver necklace



Gold Wishbone



Owl Vase



Small West Elm Wood Sphere



West Elm Wide, Tall white Hive Vase



Black Toms size 8



IRONING BOARD COVER- bellini limoncello




J Crew Camp Socks- Color Milky Marine



Martha Stewart Collection Magnetic Measuring Spoons



Crate & Barrel Bell Jar and Saucer



The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxed Set [Hardcover]



New Decorating Book (Better Homes & Gardens Decorating)



Janome 2212 Sewing Machine



Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts



Amy Butler's In Stitches: More Than 25 Simple and Stylish Sewing Projects



Decorate: 1,000 Design Ideas for Every Room in Your Home



Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook



Kitchen for Kids: 100 Amazing Recipes Your Children Can Really Make



The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook


No comments: