Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lesson 11- Praying For Your Husband/ Future Husband

Hi Ladies! I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful 2012 so far! What are some exciting plans you have for 2012?

We are almost half was through our study. I hope you are enjoying it so far!

I want to share this wonderful NIV Women of Faith Study Bible. I need to spend more consistent time in the word and I am in love with this bible. I highly recommend you check it out. I bought mine on Amazon.




I also LOVE Jesus Calling.



Lesson 11

Pray that your husband will have a humble, teachable spirit and a servant’s heart before the Lord. Pray that he will listen to God and desire to do His will.

Prov. 15:33

A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.

Eph. 6:6

Obey them not only to win their favor when their eye is on you, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from your heart.

No comments: