Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mission- Get Organized 2012

I tried this last year, but life just got busy and I lost motivation to keep up with my mini organizing projects around the house.

This cabinet was redonkulous! We don't have a food pantry, so this is the place were all the random food lives. Things just get piled up and I hate not seeing what we have and then buying more and we wind up throwing things away that go bad that get lost in the black hole cabinet.

Before


After



Starting February 1st I am going to tackle one project a day. I really wanted to link up to A Bowl Full of Lemons Linky party last year. But, After day one I stopped.

Next month I am going to complete the whole list. Anyone want to join me? I will be posting my before and after pics each day along with any tips I have learned. Feel free to get your organization on too! I am not sure if I will be able to figure out those linky things, but you can post in the comments or on my facebook post if you want! I am excited!!

This is what the schedule will be. (stealing it from A Bowl Full of Lemons) You can click on here links for each day HERE to get some motivation! :O)

21 DAY ORGANIZING CHALLENGE

Day 1 - Junk Drawer
Day 2 - Computer Desk
Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet
Day 4 - Linen Closet
Day 5 - Under kitchen sink
Day 6 - Dresser Drawers
Day 7 - The Pantry
Day 8 - Coat Closet
Day 9 - Toy organization
Day 10 - Laundry Room
Day 11 - The Freezer
Day 12 - Spice Cabinet
Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet
Day 14 - Under bathroom sink
Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage
Day 16 - The Fridge
Day 17 - The Mail
Day 18 - Keepsakes
Day 19 - Master Closet (might need a week for this one!! Yikes! I have actually organzied my summer stuff by color- LOVE THIS! I need to do my winter stuff too!

Day 20 - Photos - This one is going to be a challenge for me- I have 3 totes of photos, albums, and more photos. Need to do something with this asap!! I have been avoiding this project for years!

Day 21 - You pick!

No comments: