You can print the recipe HERE.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup water chestnut
- 2⁄3; cup mushroom
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 -5 leaves iceberg lettuce
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8; teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic and red chile paste
Stir Fry Sauce
- 1Make the special sauce by dissolving the sugar in water in a small bowl.
- 2Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ketchup, lemon juice and sesame oil.
- 3Mix well and refrigerate this sauce until you're ready to serve.
- 4Combine the hot water with the hot mustard and set this aside as well.
- 5Eventually add your desired measurement of mustard and garlic chili sauce to the special sauce mixture to pour over the wraps.
- 6Bring oil to high heat in a wok or large frying pan.
- 7Saute chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes per side or done.
- 8Remove chicken from the pan and cool.
- 9Keep oil in the pan, keep hot.
- 10As chicken cools mince water chestnuts and mushrooms to about the size of small peas.
- 11Prepare the stir fry sauce by mixing the soy sauce, brown sugar, and rice vinegar together in a small bowl.
- 12When chicken is cool, mince it as the mushrooms and water chestnuts are.
- 13With the pan still on high heat, add another Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- 14Add chicken, garlic, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms to the pan.
- 15Add the stir fry sauce to the pan and saute the mixture for a couple minutes then serve it in the lettuce"cups".
- 16Top with"Special Sauce".