Monday, March 5, 2012

Thirty-One Online Party!

Have you heard of Thirty One Products? They have really cute bags and totes! My friend Jodi is a Thirty One consultant and I wanted to share this months special with you!


The Mini Utility Bin is only $8 with every $31 spent. That is a savings of $14! Check out all the uses HERE.  


Choose from Lotsa Dots, Flutter, Aqua Circle Spirals, Black Parisian Pop, Textured Twill or Camo. Personalize your Mini Utility Bin for $7. 


They make a super cute Easter basket that can be reused!

If you would like to order you can visit Jodi's site HERE. This special online party will be closing on  close it Sunday March 18th at 9pm Eastern time.  

I have a few things from Thirty One that I adore and highly recommend!

Thermal Tote-$15
This is great for bring healthy snacks and lunch along with us  in the car. It can easily  hold  enough for  3-4 people! It is very roomy and well insulated! I love the 
Black Parisian Pop color!

Inside the Thermal Tote

Organizing Utility Tote- $25
I love this tote! I have been wanting it for a while now and just ordered it from my friend Ashley's party. I LOVE the new awesome Blossom print! This is a great tote and has so many uses! I am thinking this will be a craft tote!


Fold-And-Go Organizer w/ Notepad- $24


All-in-One Organizer- $20
I love this tote for Madison's learning books, crafts, and education stuff!

1 comment:

Christie Strayer (Thirty-One Gifts Consultant) said...

Great blog Kelly!

Good luck with your Thirty-One business!

I'm a consultant and I love it!