Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lesson 25- Praying For Your Husband/ Future Husband

Pray that your husband will be courageous in his stand against evil and injustice, and that he will stand for the truth. Pray that he will protect you and your family from Satan’s attacks. 

Ps. 31:24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.


Eph. 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Ps. 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your post. It was encouraging and just what I needed to hear today. I have been a woman in waiting for so long and satan even sent some wolves in sheeps clothing but I stand steadfast and true that my future husband exists and gods timing is the best. Please pray for me and thank you again. May the lord richly bless you and your family. In him theresa