Thursday, June 28, 2012

Florida Vacation ~ Family Reunion

It was so nice to visit my Aunt Linda, Cousins, and meet all the new additions to the family! JR and Madison have met just about the whole family now. 

Unfortunately, we don't get to each each other as often as we would like. We haven't seen each other in 15 years! That is crazy! I still can't believe it has been that long! (I moved to Maine after my 8th grade year) We used to live across the street and that was so nice! It was great catching up and seeing everyone! Hopefully it isn't another long time before we can see each other again!

Thanks again to my cousin Lindsay for organizing and hosting our get together! I wish I got more pictures! We were all too busy talking and eating! :O) 



My cousin Lindsay was the closest thing I ever had to a sister growing up. Life would of been pretty boring if    we didn't get to play, fight, make up, and explore every day! Love you Cuz! 

 



My Aunt Linda and us. She was so excited to meet Madison.



Meagan and Tyler. My second cousins- they are Brother and Sister and share the same exact Birthday!


No comments: