Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Madison!

Madison's Birthday was on a Friday this year! Since she is still in school for the summer, I sent her to school with some yummy cupcakes to celebrate at school.

Then we had a little party at home.

Dear Madison,

You are growing up WAY to quick!! I know I say it every year, but I really do feel like I blinked and now you are a year older.

You are the sunshine of my life and I am so thankful that God picked me to be your mommy! You are the cutest little person I know and you are so smart! You amaze me every day with the things you do and say.

 I am so happy I get to be your Mommy and I hope you know how much your Daddy and I love you!

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! Age three was fantastic, but I know age four will be fabulous!
xoxo,
Mommy


Thank you Gigi!

Madison's Birthday Loot from us. We also got her a bike, but gave that to her at the beginning of the summer.

Balloon Disaster!! Not fun! Sorry Daddy!

Thanks Aunt Sarah and Uncle Mike!!

Thanks Aunt Nikkie and Uncle Dan!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

We also got Madison a princess dress to go along with her cake (pics of that coming next).

Thanks Poppy!

Thanks Grammie and Grandpa!

Thanks Grammie and Grandpa!

Also, thank you again Aunt Diane, Eddie, and Krista and Steve!! Madison loves all her goodies. Unfortunately, we didn't take pictures, but we were so have you guys here this week to visit and give Madison her gifts in person!! xoxox

1 comment:

Liesel said...

Next playgroup you host we need to try out Twister. Madison looks so grown up, I hardly recognize her when we see you. Great post!