Saturday, August 25, 2012

J Crew Bubble Necklace- Look For Less

I have been drooling over these bubble necklaces for months- especially the teal J Crew necklace below. 
 
Source- Chic Chef
 




I added to my wish list, but couldn't pay $150.00 for it. I thought about trying to make it, but I figured I'd check Etsy first. I found a knock off on eBay, but it was from China.
 
I was so happy when I found Imperfectly Perfect! Danielle's necklaces are much more affordable. They are on sale right now for $34.00. (originally $50) and the pink is even cheaper! 
 
I bought one in teal- $34 
 
 
 
I also got a pink one on sale for $20!
 
They look just like the J Crew ones!!!! Go check out Danielle's Etsy shop- Imperfectly Perfect!

I can't wait to get them. I will post a picture and review when I do!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

xo,
Kelly

3 comments:

April said...

Love them! Can't wait to hear what you think. I didn't want to buy the ones off eBay either!

Rebacca Wilde said...

Please tell me where I can get the pink colored necklace in the same style? pretty please ?
Love
Rebecca

MrsKBJ said...

Rebecca- it looks like the etsy shop where I purchased no longer sells them:( I recommend you check eBay or etsy for a search using bubble necklace. Hope this helps and you find your pink one:)