Thursday, August 16, 2012

What Have We Been Up To?

Madison and I headed to playgroup at Carriage Hill Metro Park. She just told me I looked pretty, so I had to take a picture of us. Hahahaha.


















Madison and her friend Conner at Brians bowling Birthday Party.

Madison's Birthday cake. She has been wanting a princess cake, so I made one! I used the pampered chef large batter bowl. Easy peasy!! It came out better than I thought it would. I am glad I wrapped the barbies legs in plastic wrap. Her legs were a little long, but it wasn't anything that frosting couldn't hide :O)

We waited to have her real birthday cake until her cousins were in town. My sister and bother in law were moving from NY to FL, so they stopped on the way to visit with us for a few days.



Conner age 7, Madison age 4, Maria age 8

Fun at Cox Arboretum Metro Park

















No comments: