Thursday, November 8, 2012

Florida Vacation- September

Back in September....... yes I am way behind! :) Madison and I took a trip to Florida to visit my SIL, BIL, and my niece and nephew. We had a wonderful time and had lots of fun! Thanks again (Nikkie and Dan) for having us for half a month!

September flew by and October flew by even quicker because I was so sick. I had some sort of respiratory virus that would not go away. I had a fever for over a week, bad cough, upset stomach, not hungry and very tired. I am finally feeling back to my normal self and my energy is back this past week. Over the past few weeks I felt myself getting better and better each day. I am still trying to get my head above water to get the house all caught up and organized again. My husband is so wonderful he cooked and helped keep the laundry under control. Madison was a little sick too, but I had it worse. She is feeling much better too! That's why the blog has been dormant for the past couple of months.

So lets catch up, shall we?

This vacation defiantly extended our summer by a couple weeks. We went from bathing suits and tank tops in Florida to hoodies and Fall weather when we got back home to Ohio.

Madison, Conner, and Maria

































 We went to a cute zoo that was near by. It was so much fun!
































 This guy stole the cup!!!












































 Madison and Maria crafting.
 After Dinner one night we went to check out the beach at night.













 Auntie Nikkie and Uncle Dan!


 This sign was so funny!! No driving at the splash pad, please!! lol.
 On our way home!





While we were gone we we did a lot of face time and texting with JR. Plus sent lots of I miss you pictures!!

 Kisses!!!


1 comment:

Brendan Kenny said...

My family and I are going vacation in St. Petersburg Florida in a few weeks for Christmas. I can't believe how great the weather was for you! It looks like you guys had a great time. My trip is going to be much different because our group size is close to 40 people. We did plan well by purchasing some treasure island vacation rentals, but still don't know how well we are going to be able to "rally the troops" Hoping for the best or at least something mirroring yours!