Saturday, March 30, 2013

Goodbye Ohio!!

We have so many wonderful memories of living in Ohio. We moved there in 2007, got pregnant with Madison, had Madison in 2008, and bought our 2nd home. JR had 2 different jobs at Nasic, then went to AFIT and earned his masters degree in Electrical Engineering. He worked so hard and even got DG (distinguished graduate). So proud of you babe! Plus we have countless memories with friends and many fun family adventures we have had over the past 6 years. I might of shed a tear while saying goodbye to our Ohio house, especially Madison's room which evolved from a nursery to a big girl room over the past 4 years.

*** Pictures of where I have left off until march , and AFIT graduation coming soon. My camera pictures will have to wait until I have my desktop back. I can only post pics I take with JRs iPhone or my iPad for now. Things will not be in order and it will drive me a bit bonkers, but that's just how we will have to roll for now;) 














































































1 comment:

Jodi aka One Blessed Mama said...

I had NO idea y'all were leaving! Sad I didn't get to say goodbye! <3