Saturday, March 30, 2013

KenetMD Shampoo and Conditioner

Whenever I travel I always bring my own hair products. I like collecting hotel mini shampoos, conditioners, and lotions, but I use them at home and not during travel usually. At our recent stay at the Hyatt I was feeling adventurous and decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a try. I was pleasantly surprised by them. I have curly hair and some shampoos just make my hair frizzy or puffy. I usually don't want to take chances with new products because I have no idea how my hair will react. I figured if it was horrible it would just be a bun kind of day. I used to only shower in the mornings, but since Madison started school and I like to work out in the mornings I've gotten in the habit of usually showering before bedtime. Sometimes I will shower in the morning and evening, but I just depends on the day. Anyway after I wash my hair I will just braid it wet and style it in the morning. I think this is better on my hair as well. I might blow dry it just a tad, but that's it. I like to flat iron my hair totally straight, but that only happens maybe once or twice a month. It takes too long, but when I do I get a couple days out of it. But, if I wash my hair at night it will dry on its own and I don't have to use the blow dryer. Then the next day I will flat iron so I am not causing as much damage.

Anyways, back to the hotel shampoo and conditioner. It is called KenetMD. It caught my eye because it is eco friendly and does not contain parabens or phthalates. I loved the stuff. It made my hair feel great and it was very shiny. I just used my moroccan oil, braided my hair, blowed dried a bit, then went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I almost could even get away with leaving it as is. I usually add a bit of moose and touch up with the flat iron. I was really impressed. I think JR liked it too. I went to look it up online to find a price and where I can purchase it, but I can't find anything at all:( Has anyone heard of this brand or know where to find it?

I tried to get a good picture of my hair, but the lighting was horrible. My hair is so shiny and soft, and it smells nice too. I wish I could find out more info about the line. 








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. My family and I just got back from Florida and stayed at the Hyatt Regency (highly recommend)..Their products were KenetMD. Though I did not try Shampoo (very finicky about what I use)...I did find out that you can buy their products on the Hyatt Hotel site...or just log on to Dr Kenet's site.

Anonymous said...

Write to them on their website, they sent me six free tubes of the lotion that I love, you can mix and match. I only had to pay shipping, love their stuff!

Anonymous said...

We stayed at Hyatt Penn's Landing in Philadelphia and the KenetMD products were available. I took some "samples" and tried them at home with great results. The gal that cuts my hair for over 25 years was amazed at my hair's sheen and texture. Hyatt at Home sells the larger versions of skin lotion, shampoo, and conditioner. I only wish I had "sampled" more. I am hoping KenetMD revamps their website and expands on the product lines they have displayed to date.

Anonymous said...

These products are WONDERFUL !!!!! Why can they not be purchased anywhere? I sooooo want to get these products as my hair did fabulous just using the product once!