Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Redmond Trading- Earthpaste Toothpaste


I recently discovered Earthpaste when I received a sample of it in my free Conscious Box for Earth Day. 

I loved it so much that I wound up purchasing a four pack on amazon to try all the flavors. I wanted to learn more about Redmond Trading, so I looked up their website and discovered a whole line of wonderful products. If you spend over $40 on their website you can get free shipping.
 
I was given a wonderful opportunity to review Earthpaste and other products from Redmond Trading. The company sent me a box of wonderful products and I'm looking forward to sharing my reviews for them with you. Today I am going to share a great natural toothpaste with you.



         Redmond Trading sent me the Lemon Twist and Wintergreen Earthpaste. 
 
This is the description of the toothpaste from their website:
Earthpaste began because we couldn’t find a natural toothpaste we loved for our families. We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that’s it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste.
Earthpaste’s list of ingredients is unique, but the things we left out are just as important. Most brands of toothpaste contain foaming agents like SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate), and chemicals like titanium dioxide to make the paste bright white. Not Earthpaste. It isn’t just safe to swallow — each ingredient in Earthpaste has been used to support healthy systems.



Earthpaste gets two thumbs up from me! I love it and it is my new favorite toothpaste. It tastes great and also leaves my mouth feeling clean. I used to be a dental assistant, so I am pretty picky about my teeth :) I can't go to bed without flossing and brushing. It isn't uncommon for me to brush my teeth 3- 4 times a day:) I've been on the hunt for a good natural toothpaste and I am so excited to share this one with you. I don't have anything against fluoride, but for those who do- this toothpaste does not contain fluoride. I do not believe you have to have fluoride in your toothpaste in order to not get cavities. As long as you have wonderful oral hygiene and are easy on the sweets and soda you will have healthy teeth. My floss has fluoride in it, we use a fluoride rinse, we have fluoride in our drinking water, floss, and brush well. So I do not need fluoride in my toothpaste. The toothpaste is available in 4 flavors- Lemon Twist, Cinnamon, Peppermint, and Wintergreen. They are all great! 


             


                   
Madison gave it a thumbs up too:) We love the lemon flavor. 

 
These are my own personal opinions on this product and I truly love it. If I did not like these products I would not be doing this review and sharing them with you. 

No comments: