Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Target Avington Upholstered Slipper Chair - Gazebo Cloud Floral

Just a quick little great room update. Our target accent chairs arrived yesterday. This room is slowing coming together. We just need a couch and an end table, then this room will be complete. 

I've had my eye on Target's Avington accent chairs for about 4-5 years now. I never had a place to put 1 or 2. But, in this space in our new house I knew this wall needed a pair. I am usually drawn to neutral colors for upholstered pieces, but thought I should live on the edge and go for some pops of color here. I pinned them on pinterest and waited until we were a little settled in. Then, waited for a sale. These go on sale about every other week, so I didnt have to wait long. We were able to get them on sale, cash back and free shipping with my target debit card, plus cash back from ebates. 

I L.O.V.E them!! So glad I went with this pattern. If I had room in our master bedroom I'd get a 3rd:)