Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Meet Humble Honeybee- She needs your help please!!

 

 
 
My friend Amy is trying to get Humble Honeybee turned into a plush toy. You can learn more about how you can help by visiting her Kickstarter page....... Click HEREYou will not be charged unless the goal is met. Will you help turn Humble Honeybee into a plush toy? Amy is offering some wonderful things to go along with your pledge. Check out the link above to read all about them. Again, your pledge will not be charged unless, Amy meets her goal. You can read more about how this little humble Honeybee HERE on Amy's Blog.
 
   



I first met Humble Honeybee 7 years ago. After spending a few hours online trying to find the best baby book for Madison. I fell in love with Humble Bumbles Baby Journal. It had everything I wanted and is so cute! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a baby journal!!
 

 
There is Humble Bumblebee right there!!! :)
 
 
Here is a peek into this wonderful baby journal.
 
 
 

 

 
Fast forward 6 years later (last summer - within a few weeks of moving to New Mexico) ........... I had the pleasure of meeting Amy. She is one of the most sweetest, kindest, ladies I have ever met. A friend had invited me to a ladies tea brunch at her church and Amy was the guest speaker. Amy shared her amazing testimony and all the wonderful things God is doing in her life. You can read more about that HERE.
 
 

Amy also has a website...... click HERE to learn more about her books and what else she is up to.


Amy and her beautiful family....
 
 
After the ladies brunch, I realized Amy wrote and illustrated Madison's baby journal:) She had some of her books on display and I bought Humble Heart. This is one of my favorite books we have. It has wonderful lessons for all ages!
 
After chatting with her for a few minutes I realized she lives here and she leads a little woman's bible study group that meets once a week. I have been going to this group since last summer and it is wonderful. I was so blessed to meet Amy and be plugged into such a wonderful group of ladies after shortly moving to NM. To learn more about the woman's bible study group..... click HERE. We would love for you to join us!
 
 
You can learn more about Amy's books on her website- Here.
 
 



 

 
You can get a printable black and white copy of the picture above to color- HERE.
 
 
 
 
Humble Honeybee says Thank you for your help!!!!!!  :O)

No comments: