Sunday, January 11, 2015

Kelly Eva Designs


I've been working on something and wanted to share it here on my Family Blog!! I'm very excited for my new adventures ahead! 

I opened an Etsy shop! You can check it out...HERE. Below are a few items I am selling. I will be adding some more products very soon!






I also started another blog...... You can visit Kelly Eva Designs HERE. I have some duplicate posts from this blog, but the theme of that blog will be more crafty, some decorating/ home stuff, and for my Etsy shop products. I will not post our family adventures and pictures of Madison regularly on that blog- only of its craft related. This blog will continue to have our family adventures. 

I'm also dabbling at the thought of starting a beauty/ makeup/ healthy living blog:) We will see!! It is on my to do list for 2015. 

No comments: