Monday, February 9, 2015

National Children's Dental Health Month

February is National Children's Dental Health Month!

I had so much fun in Madison's First grade class this year teaching the kids about dental health. The kids are super excited about losing teeth and getting their adult teeth. 


My friend, Oliver helped me out:) The tooth fairy was still sleeping because she had a super busy evening collecting teeth:)


My little cheat cheat of topics I wanted to cover. 


I read the kids this cute Tooth Fairy book. I think I bough this before Madison was even born:)




Goodie bags for the kids and teacher! :) 



At the end I passed out cheese sticks (the ph balance in cheese helps neutralize saliva to help clear out the sugar bugs), carrot sticks (the help "clean" the teeth as you eat them, and chocolate (it dissolves quickly and one of the "better" candy choices vs the sticky chew kind that lasts longer in your month/ gets stuck in your teeth) :) 



No comments: